Setup in previous room is charge a spark at the correct spot, run, and jump last frame. Evidently this should be done at the correct horizontal position so you have 144 frames left in your shinespark (but isn’t actually super precise). Sorry, this strat is too annoying to get a full clip of.
– Unmorph so you stall on the platform with the uninterruptible animation;
– Fire super up (haven’t check if beam works);
– Press down;
– Release down (else you downback);
– Press right to turn around;
– Press left;
– Hold left through transition;
– If you already completed your turn-around before the transition, you will have to stop holding left before the fish when in the correct spot (as in clip);
– Damage boost off fish;
– Spark up.
This strat is dumb.